- Use to set mineral after make-up has been applied.
- Use to hydrate skin at any time - especially in dry climates or planes.
- Oily skins can use as a moisturiser. Laser patients spritz frequently - especially during dry, flaky period.
D2O is Deuterium Oxide - heavy water. Its hydrogen molecule is twice the weight of the molecule in ordinary water, which makes D2O 10% heavier than H2O. Research has found that:
- Heavy Water has a higher resistance to vaporisation, which helps it stay on the skin for longer periods of time.
- It has more viscosity. This "thickness" gives it a higher "plumping" effect than regular water and the skin does not dry out as quickly or as deeply.
- It requires ten times as much energy to be ionised than regular water, which makes it more protective against ultra violet radiation.
- It inactivates certain acne bacteria, making it an ideal moisturising agent for blemish-prone skin.
Note: It's not a good idea to spray spring water on the face, because most spring waters contain chalk, and that leaves on the skin a white film which is hard to remove.