Cellex-C GLA Extra Moist Cream is a luxurious moisturiser that instantly reconditions even the driest and most sun-damaged skin. The special formulation of Cellex-C GLA Extra Moist Cream helps to create a lipid moisture-barrier film which minimises water loss from the skin’s surface.
- Cellex-C GLA Extra Moist Cream restores GLA (gamma linolenic acid). A deficiency of G.L.A allows water to be lost through the skin resulting in tell-tale dehydration lines. It is recognised that GLA increases the elasticity and permeability of cell membranes and helps to regulate moisture loss. Cellex-C GLA Extra Moist Cream assists in hydrating the skin preventing rough dry skin and other signs of premature ageing.
- Evening primrose oil is a key ingredient of Cellex-C GLA Extra Moist Cream. It is rich in gamma linoleic acid to preserve the normal functioning of the epithelial barrier membrane.
- It also contains lecithin a natural moisturising anti-oxidant and emollient derived from eggs and soybeans. This attracts moisture to hydrate damaged skin.
- Cellex-C GLA Extra Moist Cream contains vitamin E believed to improve the skin’s water-binding ability. Research shows that vitamin E reduces transepidermal water loss to improve the appearance of rough dry and damaged skin.
- Cellex-C GLA Extra Moist Cream is made particularly luxurious by the inclusion of botanical extracts such as chamomile Lady’s Thistle and wheat germ.
- Chamomile flowers contain the active ingredient azulene a soothing anti-inflammatory that is utilised by dermatologists and aestheticians to treat dry inflamed or irritated skin.
- Extracts from the seeds of Lady’s Thistle provide powerful anti-oxidants with free radical scavenging properties.
- Wheat germ oil with its naturally high levels of vitamin E is an excellent emollient anti-oxidant and free-radical scavenger.
- A lack of natural G.L.A. can allow too much moisture to escape through the skin’s surface causing dehydration lines and wrinkles. Cellex-C GLA Extra Moist Cream replaces G.L.A reducing these visible signs of premature ageing to make skin appear smoother and more youthful. When used in conjunction with the Cellex-C patented complex GLA enhances the effectiveness of Vitamin C. Surface skin cells are rehydrated by Cellex-C GLA Extra Moist Cream improving overall skin tone and firmness. The hydrating skin conditioning oils of wheat germ and evening primrose help to give the skin a plumper revitalised appearance.
- Cellex-C GLA Extra Moist Cream can be used by both men and women and is an ideal moisturiser for skin prone to psoriasis or eczema.Skin hydrating and moisturising benefits will be noticeable within 3 to 5 weeks of daily use.